Help please lost my cz 452 mag!

palmer_mike

Anyone got a spare cz 452 mag for a .22lr? Prefer 10 shot but tbh if a 5 shot is all you have spare I'd take that!
failing a cheap seconds hand one, anyone know where I can get a new one for as cheap as poss?
thanks for any help,
mike

Did yours fall out whilst out in the field? i found my mag catch to be loose and had to have it tightend at the gun smiths as it wasnt the mag parts it was the rifle parts... you dont wanna buy a new one and lose that as well - as you know they arent cheap ;)

Did yours fall out whilst out in the field? i found my mag catch to be loose and had to have it tightend at the gun smiths as it wasnt the mag parts it was the rifle parts... you dont wanna buy a new one and lose that as well - as you know they arent cheap ;)

Yes it did, had to come home early this evening :cry:.
will get the catch checked out as you suggest.

Been using a fence post as a rest ?
If the magwell and catch is suspect, I have a spare you can borrow.

Neil. :)

Been using a fence post as a rest ?
If the magwell and catch is suspect, I have a spare you can borrow.

Neil. :)

thanks for the offer but tbh I think the magwell and catch are prob ok (will check them over tho), was wading about in brambles and crops as well as crossing a couple of ditches. By the time I realised it was gone it could have been anywhere. Think I prob nudged the catch during my contortions!

Back