Thread: Fur Trader Needed

Fur Trader Needed

Hi All,

Earlier in the year I was in York during the Viking Festival I got chatting to some people working on the House de Clifford on the Fur trade stand. They were really friendly and had loads of different furs.

My girlfriend really liked some of the furs they were selling so I intended to buy something from them for her later in the year closer to her birthday. Unfortunately it appears they have closed down as I'm not having much luck getting hold of them. I had a message from a lady last night who informed me they were taking a break.

Does anyone know of any other good fur traders. I'm looking to get my girlfriend some nice fur gloves or something similar.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama