New member between Elgin and Inverness

Jinga

I have just found this site and it seems a great way of keeping up to date.

Currently I live in Elgin but am about to move to Stirling, the nomadic life is due to being in the forces. I have especially enjoyed introducing Jocks (soldiers) to the fun of culling hinds.

I am mainly a fan of Red but am keen to learn more about Roe. I would be interested in any syndicates in the Stirling area however i am prepared to travel. I have my own rifle (Tikka T3 .270) and am DSC 1 qualified. I am hoping to do level 2 soon.

I am also interested if anyone knows how to access stalking on MOD property. Thus far i have found it a closed shop although i am ready to be pleasantly surprised. I would hope that it is available to those currently serving rather than those who may have done a while ago.....

AJC

Sadly i already have that number and i have never managed to get the person in question in the office. I think i have called 20 times...

Many thanks though

Hi Jinga
I'd recommend joining the Services Branch of the BDS and asking around for DDM mentoring spots there. However, in the Sterling area private/FC land should be more plentiful, again Central BDS group would be a good start. Good luck? Au revoir Fort George?

All sorted now i have found the right POC. The process of joining and the clear progression has been passed on. I am looking forward to joining the scheme.

Many thanks for the pointers.

Back