Thread: Great service from Gunrunner

Great service from Gunrunner

I wanted to upgrade my Leupold VXlll scope to a Swarovski and asked on here for any advice/views, another member suggested B4 buying anywhere, to contact Richard at Gunrunner, I bought a new Z6I 3-18x50bt, and am very pleased with it. Price was very competitive as well, but more importantly delivered to me very quickly, phoned today for some eye covers as I wanted them for my trip to Africa next Sunday, they will be with me tomorrow!!!! There's also a pair EL's binns as well I bought from Richard, he has new stock, ex demo stock, which the binns were, and they looked like new, without a mark on them. I highly recommend this guy for a great service at a keen price, also like to thank Pierred on the site for recommending him to me in the first place. This is where this site comes into its own, personal recommendations of dealings with companies are worth far more than an advertisement that doesn't live up to its name or kudos once they have your money. deerwarden

+ 1

​Richard - A True Gentleman, and I am sure he is sadly missed at "Potters".

+1 to recommend Richard at gunrunner.
    A real gent and a wealth of knowledge.
    I bought my rifle ,scope, SW binos and extras through gunrunner and it was a complete pleasure dealing with him.
    His knowledge on Optics and firearms plus deer is certainly a database to tap into!

Last edited by trimix; 08-06-2013 at 11:27.

Of course one day Richard will see the true light and pick up a pair of LEICA binos!

Received an item today at 9.30 a.m. which was ordered yesterday at 11 a.m. from Richard, I wanted it if possible B4 I go to Africa next Sunday, and got it at a better price and service than anywhere else, including Uttings who are on my doorstep!!! if you want Swarovski products he is definitely the guy to deal with, or any firearms transfers, airline cases, in fact any optics, rifles, etc give him a call, website has a wealth of information on it as well, deerwarden.