Long time watcher first time poster!!

P D E DEE

Hi there every one,

Been looking at the site for a few weeks now and finally decided to pluck up the courage and dive in and sign up...

About me I have recently moved down to Bristol from the North West and I thought this site might be a great way to meet local like minded stalkers and deer managers as i currently don't know that many people in this neck of the woods.

Grew up on a farm in Cheshire and have shot since the age of 8 moving on from Air Rifles to Shot guns and (then the proper Stuff) Rifles!! Been stalking for about 9 Years and it is my passion.

Stalked most species and parts of the country but still not bagged a Sika buck/ Doe or CWD other than that i have Shot Fallow / Roe / Red and Munties.

I don't hold any DSC certs but I do have a lot of very good refrences. I was taught to stalk under the tutilage of a Very Good friend and Head Keeper in Sussex where i used to work. With over 40 years experience of managing deer, if i got it wrong then, then trust me i knew about it with a thick ear!! Therefore my knowledge is born entirely from hard won experince on the ground... i spent most of my life out doors in those first three years of working in Sussex, stalking ever hour available!!

I am not that bothered by Trophies.... i've got my lot on the wall and i'm pretty happy with them... although there could be room for a Sika Buck should the oppertunity present its self. I just like being out and about managing and watching the stock on the ground.

I have only one rifle a Sauer 202 .243 with a T8 and a Swarovski on top, its always served me well and never had any problems bringing down cleanly what i point it at.

I hope to try and join a syndicate some where near bristol either South Glous or North Wiltshire or any where within about 30-40 mins of Bristol so if you need any help let me know.

Regards

PDE DEE

Welcome to the site :D looks like you where taught the old way (nothing wrong with that, best way to learn) and its good to have you on the site.

I am sure you will find like minded folk on here who are near you and get to catch up for a chat and maybe an invite to stalk. Look forward to your posts.

ATB

Sikamalc

Back