Three Peaks Challenge for The British Heart Foundation and Amelia

pheasant sniper 1

Hi all,

This is my brothers daughter Amelia.

Amelia will need a new heart to live when she reaches her teens.

The above is a photo of her second operation.

My brother and his friends are doing the Three Peak Challenge to raise money for the British Heart Foundation. This involves walking up and down Snowdon, Scarfell Pike and Ben Nevis within 24 hours including the driving. They are funding the challenge themselves so all donations go to the British Heart Foundation.
Amelia is only 3 years old and has already undergone two heart operations. So they all thought theyd do something to give back to the heart services that have given so much to Amelia.

Anybody with a couple of pound spare my family and many others would appreciate it.

www.justgiving.com/amelias-walkers

Kind Regards

Terry

Done, have 2 and 4 1/2 yo children. Horrendous to go through that and looks just like my daughter with all that blonde hair under those tubes. Hope she stays strong. Good luck all of you.

Many thanks guys..

My brothers target is £5000 for The Heart Foundation

Helping him achieve that is very much appreciated by all the family and others it will help.

Our Amelia is a lovely girl and has been so resilient coming through her surgeries.

Its unbearably sad that for her to live somebody else will be suffering such a sad loss

Thanks again all

Terry

I did this challenge 9 years ago, I will donate to this cause, hope he reaches his £5000 and more, it is a worth challenge to undertake.

ATB

Tahr

Well in just a few hours my brother is over a £110 closer to reaching his target.

Many thanks again to all who have helped my brother, his daughter Amelia and the The British Heart Foundation

Terry

Terry thank you for your PM.

I am donating an AM and PM stalk in the winter after Christmas for one stalker of any ability on my lease in West Sussex to raise funds for this cause.
For those that would like to make a bid please PM Pheasant Sniper (Terry) and he will pass all names to me and my other half will draw a name from a hat at the end of July.

The usual cost is £150 for the two stalks on the day, plus no kill fee on Fallow prickets and doe.

Hope this raises a few pounds for a worthwhile cause.

ATB

Sikamalc

Hi Malc,

Many thanks from all the family, that's really good of you.

For all the lads that have donated directly to the site already I will put your names in the hat..

If you can put SD before your name it would help as others unknown to me are donating on my brothers just giving page

Thanks again Malc and all that have been kind enough to donate.

Terry

.....I've just spent a great weekend in the company of my daughter that I did a quick write up about; I sincerely hope that everything possible can be done for your brother's little girl - I want him to be able to have the same kind of weekends with Amelia long into the future.

I've dropped a few bob into the kitty.

ATB,

Merlin

.....I've just spent a great weekend in the company of my daughter that I did a quick write up about; I sincerely hope that everything possible can be done for your brother's little girl - I want him to be able to have the same kind of weekends with Amelia long into the future.

I've dropped a few bob into the kitty.

ATB,

Merlin

Steady on Merlin, me eyes went all watery. When we are all together she is such a bundle of fun but very limited to how long she can enjoy time with her little cousins as she is out of breath so quickly

Thanks so much to yourself and all that have donated.

Terry

No apologies for Bumping,

Aswell as Sikamalcs generous offer of an Am and Pm Stalk. For the biggest single donation I will offer a free PM stalk for a Roe Buck and if unsuccesfull for a Roe Doe until you get one...

Come on lads :)

three peaks

Hi guys and ladies after a brief discussion with my stalking partner we have decided to offer a days accompanied cull stalking to try and help terry raise a few more pounds towards the British Heart Foundation, Amelia and the three peaks challenge as mentioned above.

The day on offer would more than likely consist of an accompanied mornings stalk shooting from sticks for roe does on mixed arable land before heading back for one of my famous monster fry ups.

We would then if desired and time and availability permitting spend an hour on the range shooting a few different calibre centre fire rifles before heading off for a look round at my local gun shop.
After a light lunch (included) we would then try a stalk over farm land for a fallow and/or roe doe before spending the last hour up in a highseat looking for sika hinds or roe/fallow does.

Terry and fellow sd member on a cull evening last winter the bag could have been bigger if terry had realised that rifles work better with a round IN the chamber lol.

This offer will also include one free trophy fallow buck or sika stag if the opportunity arises.

If you didn’t bring any luck with you and failed to grass a beast {unlikely) these are wild deer after all you will be invited back at a mutually agreeable date to have another try.
This offer is for one stalker only of any experience (day will be tailored to cater) with a novice more than welcome and estate rifles are available free of charge on request.

The stalker will need basc insurance or similar and all venison will remain property of the estate but can be purchased at dealers rates if so required.

To be taken from the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] November 2013 until the end of march 2014 at the first mutually agreeable date and with safety in mind the guides word will be final.

Accommodation is not included but can be arranged locally for a modest fee payable directly in advance.

For any further information pm either pheasant sniper 1 or myself and to make a bid just post here
Closing date will be set by terry

Many thanks for looking
Jon

:rofl::rofl: Cant believe you dug that picture out Jon..

Many a beast taken down there with yourself, and that's an absolutely stonking offer and very generous of you mate.

Ill copy it up in the Stalking Available section Jon so its not missed.

Thanks again bud, ill try and make it down and meet yourself and the winner at the gunshop.

Atvb

Terry and Family

Should get a few more in over the next few days from this side Terry, I have taken the liberty of pasting this page to my face book page and I have a few that should have donated by now and a good few more to come.

Atvb on this one mate
Pierre

Should get a few more in over the next few days from this side Terry, I have taken the liberty of pasting this page to my face book page and I have a few that should have donated by now and a good few more to come.

Atvb on this one mate
Pierre

Pierre

Your not wrong somebody has already been on my brothers page and donated who is a friend of yours.

Really appreciated mate

Terry

Back