Norfolk Meeting

dusk till dawn

Hi has anyone thought about meeting up again some time in Norfolk for a Beer, I have not heard from, or seen Lee on here lately ? He sorted the last meeting at the Angel.
Regards
Paul

Well Mike
That went down well ?
But I do know 2 other people that would come, if you are still up for it, and if we set a date some others might make it.
???

im still about , just been too busy , working night and day at the moment , its a bit of a bugger but it keeps the wolf from the door ! lol im up for it , name a time and a place and ill be there

cheers lee

Hello Lee
Its good to hear from you again, I can make most eve this week from Fri or next week, is the Angel at Larling ok again ?

the angel is good for me , not about till next week , still trying to catch up with the bloody red spikers ! there laedind me a right merry dance . chose a night nrext week and ill arange stalking acordingly , so to make sure im not draging a spiker to my larder lol !

cheers lee

Hi Lee
I thought about meeting on next Thur, at the Angel in Larling would this be ok with you ? and anyone else who would like to meet for a beer
Hope to see you there.

Back