Bore Guides - which one ?

Lloyd90

Just a quick question

Does anyone know which bore guide I need to get for a CZ 550 American - 243 cal

Many thanks
Lloyd

Or if keeping solvent in the bore is on your wish list ( :D ) Possum Hollow.

Strangely they dont list a 243 fitting for the 550 - especially as the #5 is listed for 308/7mm-08. Dont have those in, if PH appeal I'd try Bushra at Reloading Solutions.

Or if you want a nice shiny one then I can recommend David at the shootingshed - if he's not listing one then he just needs the diameter of your bolt and the caliber and whether you want a port and a knurled back end. :norty: Oooer! Just got one for my Sako A1 20Prac. Love it!

Shooting SHED

atb
Fizz
​And......perhaps I should also mention.... a 2 piece cartridge comparator for the 20. He also built me an 'interface' to mount a Kite to a Blaser Saddlemount QR base, a lovely bit of kit that means it holds zero however many times it goes on the rifle.... as opposed to the dodgy ISTech mount/Pic rail combo that just had a mind of it's own when it came to zero.

:cool:

Last edited:
Or if you want a nice shiny one then I can recommend David at the shootingshed - if he's not listing one then he just needs the diameter of your bolt and the caliber and whether you want a port and a knurled back end. :norty: Oooer! Just got one for my Sako A1 20Prac. Love it!

Shooting SHED

atb
Fizz

+1 Really well made

Back