Meet tess

Hey Norma, came up on saturday - a big thanks for passing on the contact details!
​Very happy and cannot wait to start training...

Nice looking little pup graham, looking forward to hear how you get on with her.

Getting my first deer dog (short haired dachs, black & tan) at the start of July and can't wait to get started with the training :D

Dam I luv puppy pics...

Never had one of these minature rottweilers but once went through the process to be let down at the last minute
shall be interesting to watch how you go on
been impressed with some of these wee dogs and the stamina they hav
​ATB

O what have you done! The same as what I did 4 months ago. This is Ted the miniture crocodile.
null-2.jpg
Your certainly in for some fun. Like no other dog iv owned but great caracter and as keen as mustard can't wait to get him going. Have fun. ​Matt.

Thanks guys will keep you all informed on how she gets on.
Like i said have 3 labs so this is all new to me, what age do you start training? (labs is about 6 months) so is it the same for teckels

O what have you done! The same as what I did 4 months ago. This is Ted the miniture crocodile.
null-2.jpg
Your certainly in for some fun. Like no other dog iv owned but great caracter and as keen as mustard can't wait to get him going. Have fun. ​Matt.

Hows the training going

what a beauty mate well done . my mate has 2 in the boaders rekons they r the best hounds hes ever had good luck

Hows the training going

The bit iv done went well apart from when iv done a couple of really short blood trails he eats every blade of grass he finds with blood on so it can take a while even to do 20 yards. Il leave the blood alone for a while now and do some drags with a skin so there's nothing to eat on route.
Rediculously switched on to deer though. Even from 9 weeks old Hes been obsessed by them.

​Matt.

Nice pup mate. I do like the tekels and dachshunds due too them being so low low to ground level.
My dachshund is doing great apart from being to loyal. She knows what to do and where to go but won't take the lead infront and likes being by my side.

Nice pup mate. I do like the tekels and dachshunds due too them being so low low to ground level.
My dachshund is doing great apart from being to loyal. She knows what to do and where to go but won't take the lead infront and likes being by my side.

Oh how I wish for that.
My ten month old, Dexter disappeared in unknown woods 2x for over an hour a couple of weeks ago.
I should have got a bitch, I should have got a bitch, I should have got a bitch....................................

Oh how I wish for that.
My ten month old, Dexter disappeared in unknown woods 2x for over an hour a couple of weeks ago.
I should have got a bitch, I should have got a bitch, I should have got a bitch....................................
o

Seriously mate she won't go know further than eight foot in front of me even thought she knows what to do and what is in front of her she's drawn 50/50 between me and deer

She looks great, very similar looking to our minature wire haired dach pup who we picked up 2 weeks ago. I have not started any training yet other than the usual obedience stuff, will be interesting to follow how you get along as this is my fist dach and going to be my first attempt at training a deer dog.

Back