Available: Two Days Unaccompanied Stalking Up At JAYB's - Scotland

pheasant sniper 1

JAYB has very kindly offered the following opportunity at his place up in Scotland in aid of my brothers Three Peaks Challenge for Amelia and The British Heart Foundation.

Quote.
I will offer two days unaccompanied stalking for two guns on my ground up here. I realise it is a long way for some people but this way two of them can share travelling expenses. There is Roe, Red and Sika available they can shoot as many as they can manage with no restrictions, so if they only see cull animals or trophy animals it makes no difference they are all in play. All I ask is that they are experienced stalkers, it is no place for novices and I cannot get around with them, they have suitable insurance. There is availability early this September, or if not late October and November.

At my current exorbitant rates it is worth £200, so a 50% donation would still get you £100 for her.

John

2 Days on Roe, Red and Sika with no restrictions on animals taken, trophy beasts included... Come on guys that's got to be worth a bid.

Can members please place their bid on this thread for this one with the highest offer making that winning donation to www.justgiving.com/amelias-walkers

John you are a true gent and many thanks for adding this to an already great response from SD owners and members

Terry

Last edited:
Many thanks guys...

Having been over some of JAYB's ground all I can say is whoever secures this offer is going to have an amazing time.

No trophy charges and no bag limit... Got to be a winner for two friends taking this up

Cheers

Terry

Here are a few photo's of the place, never expected such a response

Hope whoever gets it has a result, they will deserve it.

John

Back