Thread: Steiner Nighthunter binos - clearance sale

Steiner Nighthunter binos - clearance sale

I was looking to see what the current price of Steiner Nighthunter bins were (thinking to save for christmas) when I spotted them on 40%+ off in a clearance sale at Fotosense:

My new 7x50's will arrive tomorrow...

Hi Pippa,

You must have grabbed the last pair as the site now says they're out of stock. Still, very good value and I hope you get on well with them.
    On your other topic of trigger adjustment, I think it is well worth getting it done by an expert; not just for the safety aspect but because when done well it just makes a rifle so much nicer to shoot. Callum Ferguson of Precision Rifles did mine on a Remington 700 and when the site picture in the scope looks right the rifle goes bang. You are hardly aware of having pulled the trigger. Good luck

Pippa, did you get your rifle yet?

Yup - picked it up on Friday. Have run a meths patch through it to clean any oil/dust out... Checked the loading/unloading procedure as I'm not familiar with the floor-plate system, and that's it... I get to shoot the barrel in this weekend at Parracombe range; hopefully there'll be time to zero and shoot some groups with the different ammo I bought too...

Oh - the bins turned up about 15 mins ago -- they're great! Will try them out properly this evening...

Happy as a dog with a tin wotsit then!