whats the best?

mal mason

Can anyone tell me what the top 3, .243 on the market are please or if you have a rifle that you think is the best, would be greatful for your input guys im getting a variation not sure what to get but mabe your input could sway me one way or another.....regards mal.

It's all down to personal choice mate , try and hold a few rifles to see how they feel /fit you , I have a Tikka .243 which does the job all day long and very reliable.

It's down to personal choise. I like Sako / Tikka T3. They just fit and feel right. My .243 is a Tikka T3 varmint, a bit heavy to stalk with but you get used to it, steady as a rock on the bipod or high seat shooting. Just ordered the same in .308.
Most rifles these days are accurate out of the box at least to 100 yds. If not buy a 12g o/u
Wingy

I've just got the sako 85 in stainless laminate. I love it. Great looking and very accurate. I've had all sorts but really rate this.

already got one in the frount row:fester: bet this will be a long one! :rofl: my cats blacker than your cat!!

I doubt there are many bad rifles out there these days.

I set out to buy a T3, held it looked at it, opened the bolt. Excellent I thought. Then the B-tard in the shop handed me a Sauer 202, it did look nicer than the T3 but it still fires the same bullets I thought....then I opened the bolt F--k! SOLD!

So came away spending a helluva lot more cash than intended but it is a great rifle and one I feel very comfortable with.

Dont get me wrong, the T3 will do exactly the same as the Sauer, just I felt it was a better rifle and it felt more comfortable for me.

Oh its for sale too.....

And I have another one incase anyone is wondering why!

Back