Charity?...No! Just lying lefties...

One of their GAS CHAMBERS was exposed by an employee on friday with several dogs forced into a cage together before being pushed into the gash chamber both young healthy looking dogs too it was exposed on FACEBOOK I have some pics on my phone but can't seem to upload them but if you have Facebook look up "Brian Hodgson" or it's also on "Dont Support RSPCA" open group it's quite good.

One of their GAS CHAMBERS was exposed by an employee on friday with several dogs forced into a cage together before being pushed into the gash chamber both young healthy looking dogs too it was exposed on FACEBOOK I have some pics on my phone but can't seem to upload them but if you have Facebook look up "Brian Hodgson" or it's also on "Dont Support RSPCA" open group it's quite good.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=400246446762843&set=gm.170011639840318&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

They'll be gutted about losing all of that funding for their next prosecution attempt!

As an aside; I was at my mother in laws the other day, and she told me that she has seen RSPCA 'officers' gojng to neighbours houses and placing sellotape over the keyholes so they can check whether people are going in and out!

There is a petition to have the aRSePCA lose their royal status...I am thoroughly sick of their animal-rights agenda, having lost all sight of their animal welfare-orientated background (certain original founders were Master of Foxhounds, and wanted abuse of horses halted; they saw no hypocrisy in their love of hunting, and desire for bettering the lot of the working horse)

"The RSPCA has a strong reputation of re-homing elderly animals and the very difficult decision regarding Blackie was purely based on welfare grounds and would not have altered had the RSPCA known about his deceased owner's will."

​Yeah right, lying b'stards.

There was a recent thread about an SSPCA case in Scotland on here but i can`t be arsed to look for it but ... another one has come to light where a horse was siezed by an SSPCA Inspector.
If you had seen the photos of this horse you would be amazed that the horse was siezed at all but then it transpires that the Inspectors mother runs a riding stables.
Something stinks about the whole case because the horse really is as fit as they come and an independant vet has given the horse a completely clean bill of health but the SSPCA still won`t release the horse.

Back