PSE Composites Stocks

270Buck

Hi

I am considering getting a PSE Composite stock for my Tikka T3, I have never seen one in the flesh, so to speak.

First of all, what do people think of them? I want something light but a better build quality than the T3 lite flimsy stocks!!!

Anyone got one that I would be able to have a look at? May even be able to throw in a free stalk for whomever may be able to help me.

I am in Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire/Buckinghamshire area. Very close to the border of each!!!

Cheers

Last edited:
I love mine , absolutely fab stocks , all the comfort of a tactical stock with the weight of a lightweight stalking stock what's not to like?

I love mine , absolutely fab stocks , all the comfort of a tactical stock with the weight of a lightweight stalking stock what's not to like?

Thanks for the feedback, is yours the carbon/kevlar version?

Cheers

They come with pillars installed but you get a better 'fit' if they are machined out and new fitted as part of the bedding process.

​Imo

I have one on my 700 (.243) and love it, the rifle is so light to carry around and comfortable to shoot with the raised comb!

Quite a few people are surprised by the lightness of the rifle all though its marmite as to whether they like the for end and palm swell grip as its like scrunched up paper rather than checkering.

Back