newbe to reloading rcbs

Opticswarehouse good company to deal with.

Kits - value for money depends what you are looking for. I am not a particular fan of Lee (particularly the safety scales) but for a starter kit they take some beating and you will get most of your money back at a later date should you decide to buy something better. Personally I don't think that the kits of other makers don't particularly represent good value for money and I would be inclined to just buy the basics and add to it gradually over the coming years.

Having been up to visit Mark at 1967spud.com last week I can say he'll definitely be able to sort you out with a complete set-up including any secondhand gear he has in stock and offer sound advice (When he's not up to his ears in pheasants! Lol!)

And he's made some good reloading vids which are on youtube.
1967spud Productions. and 1967spud on here.

's me

Fizz
:cool:

Last edited:
Theres lot of used good condition reloading stuff on here just look through the for sale ads
You can save a small fortune and get better quality from the outsett.
If you carry on reloading shooting you will not regret getting the better quality stuff now and if you want to sell it you probably won't loose anything on it as prices are going up all the time.

used both lee and rcbs, the rcbs blows the lee out the water especially if the case gets stuck in the die (not enough lube) much stronger to push against to get it back out.

used both lee and rcbs, the rcbs blows the lee out the water especially if the case gets stuck in the die (not enough lube) much stronger to push against to get it back out.

If you are using Lee dies then a stuck case is actually easier to deal with than if using RCBS dies, but generally on quality and strength of presses I would normally agree with you.

Back