Firearms licensing improvements

CWMMAN3738

Right not what it seems, but can ANYONE remember anything positive or good to be done for shooting by legislation in the last 35 years other than empty promises as all I can remember is more and more restriction on ownership and negative attitudes?
P.S. no responses will indicate nothing:rofl:

Right not what it seems, but can ANYONE remember anything positive or good to be done for shooting by legislation in the last 35 years other than empty promises as all I can remember is more and more restriction on ownership and negative attitudes?

Only one positive was the extension of cert life from 3 to 5 years . Never trust any politician , never believe a civil servant ,they are all self - serving.

:old:

No, but given the feeble, ineffective activities of our representative organisations this is hardly surprising. Hats off to LACS, with a reported membership of around 7500 they punch well above their weight.
atb Tim

CO2 airpistols came off FAC....and, er, :popcorn:

:old: Oh yeah, SOME formalisation of obsolete calibers was introduced under Section 58

As a shooter of some 35 years....I'd still vote with my feet and get out of the UK to almost ANY other EC country as our firearms laws are the worst of a bad bunch

Pistol ban

Took all sorts of walter mitty wanabee 49 para arseholes out of the shooting sports !

:stir:

Back