Thread: My GWP pup in British Columbia.

My GWP pup in British Columbia.

Took my GWP pup over to BC for my working season in the forest. She is out of the litter that Dennisgrm bred last year. She is great to have around. Very protective! Barks a bit too much for my liking but its not always a bad thing as she will see off any moose or bears that get too close. I hope to enter her to boar come this winter. So far so good, her obedience is good, and she has any ammount of independence which will come in handy when I start hunting her properly. For now she enjoys pointing voles, rabbits, hares and birds.

Good hunting

Hill Stalker

Great looking pup good luck with the training, must be a brave dog to fend of a bear !

I wouldn't call her brave, not yet anyway. She is still a cockey teenager that spends as much time annoying me as making me happy. Looking forward to late August, work done, heading out into the vast crown land to hunt my socks off for a few weeks! If I don't get eaten by a bear or cougar this bitch should be entered to raccoon, bear, tracking deer, and tracking boar by later this year. She finds and points anything. Even though she is a nut case, I do like her, though I don't want to speak too soon. Credit to Dennis and breeding some quality hunting dogs!

Hill Stalker

Last week, she drove a mature bear from the cut block, allowing work to begin in relative safety, she seems inherently confident in her abilities, and is naturally very protective. Lots of barking haha. Proving to be a very valuable addition to the team.

good looking dog, and a great backdrop for the photo.
    I wish I was half the hunter my dog thinks I am

Great looking pup!

Can you get me a Job??
    The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.

Probably...Can you get a visa?

The pup saw off a large female and two cubs the other day, this female was not budging and work was going to be cancelled, as females with cubs are the most aggressive... the pup saw them and harassed them from the area in no time... work went on!

Ill take a job too please. Although I don't have a dog

Any room for me the mrs two kids two labs a springer and a Hanoverian?!!
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Keep up the posts fella i find it very interesting !!!!!!

Great Read
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe