7mm 08

Andrew

I've just bought a sako 75 in 7mm08 does any one have any favourite homeloads using Sierra 140gn game kings?

Sako 75 - 7mm-08

No reloading data for you I'm afraid. Just a question - is the 75 new or secondhand? I enquired with GMK in Nov/Dec and they said there were no new Sako 75 7mm-08 available either in the UK or Finland.

I have the reloading book for the 7mm08, let me know what powder you want to use, in a pm and I can copy and post it to you.

Highlander, sorry the rifle was secondhand.

bobt, thanks for the offer but I have reloading data for various bullets/powder combo's. I guess I'm really just looking for a short cut for an accuurate load withouth having to try all the testing.

bobt I realise that but it wouild have been a starting point and cut out some expense.

Cheers Andrew

7mm08

My favourite at the minute is speer 145 gr spitzer and 49 gr of r 19. book velocity of 2850

i have also used 130 gr speer spitzer and 42 gr of N140 book velocity close to 3000

the 145 is the most accurate

What sort of velocity can you get out of the 7mm -08 case with the 175 gn bullets? Does it have enough case capacity to push them at meaningful velocities or are you down around 2,300fps area.

Many thanks

Back