Roe buck marking his territory?

Yes Tom the Munties will mark as well as the roe though mate ,get a camera out having fun with my lidl special
​doug

Cheers Doug, Yea i plan to go get a couple just have to wait till next month when i get paid :D

Cant believe it took over a 100 views on a stalking forum to get an answer!

Tom

Tom,

Looking at those pics, I think you only just missed him. The scrapes still look quite dark compared to the surrounding soil. Also in the first pic, if you zoom in, on the bottom of the picture, look between the two virtical pieces of straw and you'll see an old slot.

Nor me mate ,glad you got some ground at home any luck with SA ?
​Doug

Its only 10min up the road from my other ground, nothing close to home as yet but i suppose i cant really complain about a 30min journey to get there.

​Tom

Tom,

Looking at those pics, I think you only just missed him. The scrapes still look quite dark compared to the surrounding soil. Also in the first pic, if you zoom in, on the bottom of the picture, look between the two virtical pieces of straw and you'll see an old slot.

Yea they looked very fresh. I stalking up along the hedge and came across a doe, but no buck.

​Tom

Sorry chaps, started to get cold feet about the whole thing but I'm back on track!! Good luck with this roe buck Tom, get on it quick!

Back