having a clean out.

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
Found this round the back its a piece of plate steel 8mm thick.
It was shot at at 100m with my 6.5*55 with lowish powered privvi 139g factory soft points.
It was used for a talk I was to give which never came off.
This is a good reason for making sure you have a backstop and why landowners do'nt just want anybody on there land with a centre fire rifle even the 22,250 will penetrate right through with VMax
RIMG0039-3.jpg

RIMG0042.jpg

RIMG0045.jpg

RIMG0041.jpg

you can see it has bent the plate on the cross section photos.

I know one thing with them fingers i don't want you to make my dinner :lol: :lol: You might die quicker than with a bullet from a 6.5 :eek:

L.D.G Posted:

I know one thing with them fingers i don't want you to make my dinner You might die quicker than with a bullet from a 6.5

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stick a ten pence piece to 2 sheets of paper with sellotape HANG paper in a safe location, shoot at coin from 100 yards. I thought it would just push the coin through the paper, but my 7mm 08 made a neat hole and the coin was still stuck to the paper :eek: wanted to use a 5 pence piece, not to show off but just because i am tight :lol: but it would have cost me
£5 in bullets ;) and no way was i going to use a £2 coin 8)

Deforming the currency of the land is still a crime you know! :lol: I would check my change in future, lots of coin clipping going on. Steve.

Back