New hunting companion!

Jonher

Well after a number of years of wanting, I am only a few days away from being the proud owner of a puppy. I have wanted a dog for many years now, but due to family commitments, travelling with work and a small apartment in the city I did not feel I could fully commit to giving it the attention and the environment it deserves. Then came the year 2012 and there were some big changes in my life, firstly a new job with very little travelling and then moving out of my apartment to a lovely house with a nice garden and easy access to fields and open areas.

Here are some pictures of the new addition, a short haired dachs/teckel named Geordie.

I pick him up from the breeder this weekend when he turns eight weeks old, I'm counting down the hours :D

He comes from great hunting lines and his father is a Swedish Hunting Champion, I look forward to enjoying many hours now in the forest training him to hunt and track - hopefully he's got some of his fathers talent!

He looks like a nice pup Johner.
Having had one for 7 months now though I send you also my deepest sympathies.:rofl:

Lovely looking little chap, have fun with him.

We've had my dog a year now, but he's turning more into my 15 year old son's dog. It is nice to see the pair of them disappearing off in to the woods or reappearing over the brow of the field though, so I'm not complaining.

Sure you'l enjoy training each other up:).

I found that when I was walking my Bulldog pup around London it attracted a lot of Beaver.

Lovely pup, you're gonna love having a dog.

ATB
Moses

Well done dachshunds seem to be taking off over here.
I've got a mini chocolate and tan short hair and seriously thinking getting another one this time black and tan. All ready choose her name Heidi.

Mines good on the cent but struggling to take the lead beyond eight yards due to loyalty.

Thanks for the comments everyone, I collect him tomorrow after work.....................can't wait! :D

Hej Jonathan, Don't let that cute, butter wouldnt melt look fool you . Its a crocodile you have bought. Did you get the pamphlet? There is a new book out called, Viltspår för nybörjare. published by Malou K Media For 149sek might be worth a look.

Hi Alan,

Been doing a lot of reading so hopefully will be able to get him in touch and control the inner crocodile.

I received the pamphlet thank you, did you not receive my text?

Thank's for the tip on the book, I'll look into it and I'll keep you updated on how it's going.

Back