agrivert fertilizer

thomas243

hi guys, any one had any experience of the following. i rent a large area of stalking in northumberland, it is split into 3 beats, over 2 estates.
on 1 of the lets, the tenant farmer has used agrivert fertilizer on almost all of the ground this year, and the deer seem to have deserted the area.
up until this stuff was applied, the deer were abundant in this area.now i am seeing almost nothing on this let.
has anyone else had any experience of this, i cannot find any other explanation as to why the deer would suddenly vacate this large area on mass.

thanks
thomas (a very puzzled stalker)

fertilizer

thomas i was up in northumberland last week on my cousins ground and there were not a lot of deer about ,also a very good pal of mine who leases a lot of ground with his brother in law had clients out saw only one deer and he seems to think its this foul smelling fertilizer that they are spreading that is keeping the deer away.where about do you stalk thomas i think i may know you you wouldnt happen to know tigga would you

hi guys, firstly, no more sheep than there has ever been (had the lease on this ground for 9 years).
only roe deer in this part of northumberland.
hi big eka, yes your spot on mate, it is me.

Back