Hornet Reloading

I've never even seen it on the shelves. A real performer from the scuttle but I'd like to see some pressure data on it. It may be a while before I try it. Lil Gun is so hard to beat...and I have 8 pounds of it.~Muir

If you can ever find Accurate Arms 1680 you'll find it to be an excellent Hornet fuel. Accuracy on par -or better, depending on how much coffee I'd had that morning- than Lil Gun. I have a 10 shot, .66" group in my loading room from 1680 and a 33 grain Ballistic Tip. Seven of these are in one small cluster with a few drifting down wind. The decision to stick with Lil Gun was based strictly on pressure. Lil Gun runs at very low pressures and 1680 is a little 'peaky' at times.~Muir

I used WIN 680 for several years and then they quit making the stuff . Switched to 1680 maybe 15 years ago and have not had a minutes trouble .

Hi i like lilgun but cant get it at all have a wee bit H110 but struggling to get hodgdon powder. im away to try alliant 2400 & looking at other powders as cant get hodgdon stuff

Back