Herefordshire meet up

Hi Jonathon,

Let me know if you organize any meets for the future, I would be very happy to come along and put a few faces to names!

ATB

Tom

thomas said:
Hi Jonathon,

Let me know if you organize any meets for the future, I would be very happy to come along and put a few faces to names!

ATB

Tom

hi Tom
I did put it in the sicial section first but just put in on here just in case people didn't see it ;)

Jonathon

Jonathon,

It was good to meet up with you, Morena and Vizlamad last night at the inaugural meeting of the Stalking Directory's Herefordshire Chapter.

Shame on all the lightweights that failed to turn up due to man flu or other flimsy excuses - they missed Morena's 'bag of horrors' and a load of good stalking talk.

We'll get some shooting trips organised when I get back from Scotland at the end of the month.

Cheers,

Adam.

new inna t pembridge? pretty close to me. might have been in there for a swifty before. is this an anual thing or was it just a one off?

Adamant said:
Shame on all the lightweights that failed to turn up due to man flu or other flimsy excuses - Adam.

Adam, I may have the lurgy but I can still read! Next time I'll rock up and sneeze all over you! :lol:

Sorry to have missed it, but I'll catch you next time.

It was good to put names to 'site names'
Morena and his bag of 'horrors' :D

Catch up over the weekend BC

Adam, have a good trip up north, catch up when you get back

Jonathon

Hi Jonathon,
Thanks for organising the evening, a shame so few were there but I think that will change in the future. These things tend to take a while to build but before you know it the pub will be full. Have you read your book yet? I can see your wife will be well impressed when you take that up for a little
bedroom reading.
Cheers,
John.

next time you arrange a meet can it be on a friday or sat-day night ,no work in the morning was going to come up with adam but midweek will take some doing .

gadget

Back