ATV traning in midlands?

woodmaster

I need to get my ATV ticket for FC syndicate. Has anyone used a midlands based company? What sort of cost are we talking about? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Yes. You are correct NPTC is the required qualification. NPTC are based in Coventry so I can call them tomorrow, just wondered if any one on here had any contacts or experience with one?

Anyone know of anywhere doing them on a weekend as like to keep my work hols for other things.
Regards
Jimmy

Warwickshire Training is doing a Quad Bike course on Monday the 16th. Sept. 2013 in Market Harborough.
The cost is £150 per person plus £25 Lantra registration and assessment.
I enquired if the LANTRA qualification is the equivalent to NPTC: Yes, the course is, but to get NPTC Certification you have to come back another day, and pay [FONT=&quot]£100 for NPTC registration and assessment, and an extra cost for hire of the venue and equipment...![/FONT] How much the 'extra cost' is is not volunteered by Warwickshire Training.
So...it seems wise to find an alternative training centre where the course directly results in NPTC, as it wouldn't surprise me if the FC is so inflexible that the LANTRA qualification is deemed invalid.
Why is nothing ever easy ;)

Guys. I found a decent provider in Northamptonshire and will be doing the course on Monday. Managed to get a couple other guys off here on the course to bring the cost down. If anyone interested get in touch and I'll point you in the right direction.

Warwickshire Training is doing a Quad Bike course on Monday the 16th. Sept. 2013 in Market Harborough.
The cost is £150 per person plus £25 Lantra registration and assessment.
I enquired if the LANTRA qualification is the equivalent to NPTC: Yes, the course is, but to get NPTC Certification you have to come back another day, and pay £100 for NPTC registration and assessment, and an extra cost for hire of the venue and equipment...! How much the 'extra cost' is is not volunteered by Warwickshire Training.
So...it seems wise to find an alternative training centre where the course directly results in NPTC, as it wouldn't surprise me if the FC is so inflexible that the LANTRA qualification is deemed invalid.
Why is nothing ever easy ;)

Stick with NPTC, the lantra tickets normally only voild for i think either 3 or 5 years,

hi all. I am just in the process of adding quad bike assessing to my list. hopefully soon. when that is done I will go down the trade member route. keep you all up to date.
Ade

Back