FC latest leases in England

I was thinking of bidding on a bit in wiltshire i know it has good bucks . Not to sure how i will play it hoping to get 3 interested party,s from scotland to put in a grand each. I don't want any local guys on it at all they will ruin it. So this will be a scots only plot. We all have every ticket and some needed also i know a few of the higher up chaps in the fc that will give me a reference.

I was thinking of bidding on a bit in wiltshire i know it has good bucks . Not to sure how i will play it hoping to get 3 interested party,s from scotland to put in a grand each. I don't want any local guys on it at all they will ruin it. So this will be a scots only plot. We all have every ticket and some needed also i know a few of the higher up chaps in the fc that will give me a reference.

is one of your members called "William Wallace" :rofl:

Good idea and when you are back in Scotland the local lads could keep an Eye out for you and look after it as is done in Scotland.

Only a Grand? you do know the streets are paved with GOLD in the south so you might want to go to 3k each still good value though as equates to £500 a deer plus travel fee's still worth a punt on this small island and more stalkers than deer now could be quite lucrative. :stir:

Yeah, it's always nice to come down south and look after some properly managed ground:evil:

Someone is feeling better then? :lol:

Who you know again then?:stir:

You slag the FC, then when it's in your favour your happy to ask for a favour :D Time you made your mind up

Al

Funnily enough, I put in for one seven miles away from my house but lost out to someone from the other end of the country because I 'couldn't visit often enough'! They decided that they couldn't properly read what I had written when asked about visit frequency. I'm sure it was nothing to do with the fact that I bid the value of the carcasses. Nothing at all.....

What's the problem with folk from the north bidding for and getting ground down south? It's a more frequent issue the other way round all because money talks! Just saying!

CSL No sadly i am not better thats why i am on here to often lol and i was just pulling a few legs i have no interest in in bidding but do wish whoever does well. Ranger 22 .Sadly i have in the past had a rip or to into the FES and it will still happen should there be a good reason. With regards using them when needs be i feel that is the other way around and always has been. Although i did pick up a local bit of FC ground this year to have a go at and must say at a very reasonable price.:)

CSL No sadly i am not better thats why i am on here to often lol and i was just pulling a few legs i have no interest in in bidding but do wish whoever does well. Ranger 22 .Sadly i have in the past had a rip or to into the FES and it will still happen should there be a good reason. With regards using them when needs be i feel that is the other way around and always has been. Although i did pick up a local bit of FC ground this year to have a go at and must say at a very reasonable price.:)

I personally doubt if we have used you

​al

Personally you can doubt what you like Ranger 22. But is it not the lease system setup that FC use designed to use the public for cash and culls. Whatever way you look at it the FC use lease holder and also use information given by others in a subtle plagiaristic way but hey who cares it works both ways . Some of us can see it others cant !

Personally you can doubt what you like Ranger 22. But is it not the lease system setup that FC use designed to use the public for cash and culls. Whatever way you look at it the FC use lease holder and also use information given by others in a subtle plagiaristic way but hey who cares it works both ways . Some of us can see it others cant !

Oh I will doubt, YOU can believe that

Al

Back