shooting times today

i do not know the poeple involved but there usually is 2 sides to most stories especially if he was a fairly decent guy.

i know a stalker near me who was paying into a local sydicate for years always paid his subs and had very liuttle dealings with the lease holder. 1 year paid his subs as usual, unkown to him the lease holder had let it lapse kept his money and never told him. he carried on stalking none the wiser till one day the new lease holder caught him. Wasnt happy at first but forrester knew him well and stuck up for him and it turned out ok. it could have easily went the other way thou. that was in the days before booking in and phoning in and out of the wood was common practice.

there could be a fairly inocent explanation to it all without blackening someones reputation needlessly. even following up a wounded deer accross ur boundry would be armed tresspass if u really dont get on with ur neighbours and they wanted to make a big deal of it.

i have known derekfor many years,he does a lot for disabled stalkers,and i have sent him down a few as i havent the facilities,there is one who has stalked this ground and he is in a wheelchair,not excactly the italian jobby get away vehicle is it,handy for carcase extraction i suppose,his enemies will no doubt scuttle out the woodwork without knowing all thats involved to bring him down.remember they still burn witches in suffolk

Well DMQ are well rid;personally I had problems with DS several years ago.... he was an assessor who never had time or inclination to assess!
Word is left the FC under a cloud after work colleagues "shopped him" for firearm security behaviour /shortcomings.

Wheelchair Poaching

I am the chap who the previous gent refers to. I am restricted to a wheel chair mostly thanks to a very hot Muscle Cancer. This man, Derek Stocker , accompanied me to the woods in question on six occasions. Each time we went through the maps of the area for Health & Safety purposes: discussed the Cull Criteria, the backdrops etc. I was left alone in my chair (holding Level 2) and in all those visits only saw and shot one muntjak, saw many foresters to say hello to, and keys to open and close entrance gates were always to hand. The Magistrates Court ran out of time (2 day Trial) and did not hear my testimony. I trust they will at the County Court.

Jesus this site is full of old women...

Nice first posts all you fellas coming on here to defend a mate you feel is being wronged..

Perhaps being fellow stalkers the time spent introducing yourself in the right section may be worth it as of course you are interested in the forum and what it has to offer.. ;)

Why not stick to your mobiles and garden fences

Terry

Stickin up in defence.......

Derek got me my 1st Fallow

During my dealings with UK DEER MAN'T inc the stalking he was thoroughly professional, very considerate, and full to the bursting point with knowledge he wanted 2 share.

I'm sure there is more 2 this than just the banner headlines........maybe a disgruntled business partner out 4 revenge...who really knows.

As per earlier posts it ****es me off no end when a guy who's trying very hard 2 run a small business get's verbally slandered when people don't know the full story !

Old saying "believe nothing of what u hear and only half of what u see" etc It's very easy to slag off when u are hiding behind a pseudonym

Stand buck.......would u like 2 explain yr comments ?

If you've got something to say against someone post your true name.....until then.................

Shut the Fxxk up! and stop the unnecessary slagging off !

A ****ed off Rockingod !

pheasant sniper 1 said:
Perhaps being fellow stalkers the time spent introducing yourself in the right section may be worth it as of course you are interested in the forum and what it has to offer.. ;)

:D :D :D :D

I have to agree. It looks dodgy as hell when a bunch of newbies join and start posting in one of the more "controversial" threads. If I was a site moderator I'd be checking the IP addresses of some of these newer members. They may all be genuine, but at least say hello in the introductions section. You look a lot more credible then. ;)

I think that technically the clients might have a case to answer but in practical terms prosecuting them would serve no purpose and would be a waste of public money, it is the stalker who has the responsibility for ensuring that all stalking offered is legal.

I did not post on this one for one reason it smells of jealousy crap and i my self have been close to a criminal charge for doing nothing wrong on the say so of a well to do deerstalker gun shop owner. It is nice to see new chaps on here and if Dolly ferret is the same chap that was on other site then i will take his word as to the chaps credibility. Lets see how it pans out and thank our lucky stars we don't need to use others stalker for support.
GOD HELP OUR SPORT.

This thread is starting to resemble those that can be found on childrens airgun sites, If we can't keep our posts to an adult level we will soon become like all the other rubbishy sites, what's wrong with waiting for things to pan out? :rolleyes: Steve.

finnbear270 said:
This thread is starting to resemble those that can be found on childrens airgun sites, If we can't keep our posts to an adult level we will soon become like all the other rubbishy sites, what's wrong with waiting for things to pan out? :rolleyes: Steve.
Steve i do agree with your comments
i hav kept out of this for one reason
but i do ask one question
was he guilty of such a crime??
the answer
2 or 3 letter
2 for no 3 for yes
i go 3
or he would not of pleaded his case and offered his resignation before being found guilty in the first place
regards

Interesting/hypocritical attitudes here. According to the Shooting Times Derek Stocker has been convicted of deer poaching.....Driving a pickup with 2 deer in the back shot illegally on someone elses patch.
The police liason officer tells the "shooting times" this is a crime that occurs a great deal....many of these sporting agents are selling deer shooting on land that they have no existing rights over!
It may be going on all over the place but DS has been caught red handed, charged and convicted....
Contrary to what you may choose too think I have no interest beyond an inherent dislike of middle men who make money by overselling sport......all the more so when it is not even theirs in law to sell.

This is the major current news story in the foremost shooting publication and some of you guys are trying to ignore and supress its implications!!

All I want to see is a substantiated discussion on any topic, rather than a free for all bun fight, I can get any amount of those elsewhere. Steve :)

well lads if you think dolly is new to these sites think again dolly as been a member of such sites for years same as myself we both log onto these sites everyday he doesnt comment on them anymore for one simple reason they turn into silly rows i have known dolly for many years and he have helped fellow stalkers out up and down the country with dsc level 1 and level 2 plus in lots of otherways to do with stalking and shooting

vincy said:
well lads if you think dolly is new to these sites think again dolly as been a member of such sites for years same as myself ..

We shouldnt need to think again..Thats why we have an introductions section where all new posters can introduce themselves with relevant experiences etc ;)

Terry

It would appear that DS's 'stalking business' partner had been fiddling the stalking rights side of the business and when renewing stalking leases neglected to include DS's name on the permissions.

Who's a nasty pasty then !!!!

DS is appealing and taking the issue to Crown.

Apparently this incident took place circa 18 months ago and it's taken all this time to get to court during which said partner has taken every opportunity to slag DS off to all and sundry.

The UK DEERMANAGEMENT site is unaffected because this belongs to DS

Just goes to show...............Don't take a partner on ! Get your own permissions and keep them to yourself ! Do not include anybody else on your permissions.....NO shared stalking rights ! It's a real can of worms because if the partners fall out for whatever reason the permission is seriously compromised !

Rockin'

I've been told by someone who knew DS that he was reasonably nice bloke and that he was a district commissioner for the south in the FC. This position is possibly every stalking persons dream. The same person also said that he was constantly on the fiddle (apparently was well known for it) and left the FC is some-what of a flap and disgrace over something.

a couple of people have described him on/off here as rather shady - something must be up with the bloke as they say no smoke....

T

Back