Thread: dodgey message

dodgey message

just had the old nigerian money trick sent to me in my inbox ,why ,are we compromised?

I got it too, I forwarded it to admin so they can delete the user ban the IP and burn the witch... or whatever the protocall is here!!

I have got two more E.Mails from the Inland Revenue telling me they have reviewed my fiscal activities and wish to give me 389 if I complete the link.
    I do not believe in fairies or strangers bearing gifts so these also have been forwarded to the `phishing` department at the Inland Revenue.
    I do NO on-line banking or tax.

this where there coming from ,mostly english banks with me

Probably safer to bank with the Nigerians!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270
    Probably safer to bank with the Nigerians!

Are you guys telling me this is a scam
    I've just ordered a new car, gun, house and am looking at an on line Russian girl younger than my youngest nephew with a view to marriage.
    All based on the windfall I was expecting from Nigeria 8)
    This Nigerian bankers wife said her ole man died in an air crash but had just put twenty squillian pounds in a bank account to finance a Coup but now he's gone wants me to pretend I'm her husbands partner and give her my bank details so she can transfer it across, and for doing this I get half a squillian pounds
    I didn't believe the Inland revenue e mail because all my money is under the bed so I knew they didn't have any of mine

PS, I don't mind if I don't get too much money because Titania would probably see me off after about six months

Melanie has left the forum

PS Eddy, I wish you and Titania all the best for the future, which I understand will be short but energetic

Is that what they mean by a last rutting season?