best fox call...stainless call

photon

Is it just me or are there other people who can't get more than a squeak out of their fox call? My gob must be the wrong shape!:confused:

I needed a bit of practice with mine and boy does it seem to pull Charlie in from where i have never scored before!

Get an open reed:
[h=3]The Standard Crit'R•Call
standardsgreenandorange.jpg
[/h]
The Standard call is used by state, federal,
and private professional trappers all over the USA. Coyotes, foxes, bobcats,
bear, lions, deer, elk, and scores of other predators come to look. It makes
mouse squeaks, jackrabbit and cottontail rabbit squalls, coyote pup squeals, and
other necessary sounds. If you call predators, you need a
Crit'R•Call Standard. It comes in olive-green and
blaze-orange colors. Size: 3" x 7/8".
Price:
$14

K

Is it just me or are there other people who can't get more than a squeak out of their fox call? My gob must be the wrong shape!:confused:
You know what, i thought it was just me as well, no matter what i tried i, blew every which way possible but bugger all ever came of it, finally i took the wifes advice and went to the manufacturers website for info, read the instructions,:doh: put the batteries in, turned on the remote and BINGO! the bloody foxpro fury works a treat! :rofl:

Hahaha nice one Tony! With the stainless call its all on the tongue and don't be too vicious with it. It's a piece of **** once you take it steady

You know what, i thought it was just me as well, no matter what i tried i, blew every which way possible but bugger all ever came of it, finally i took the wifes advice and went to the manufacturers website for info, read the instructions,:doh: put the batteries in, turned on the remote and BINGO! the bloody foxpro fury works a treat! :rofl:

you tosser!:p Reminds of the Irishman and chainsaw joke!;)

Had the same problem when I got mine, stuck some tape on to cover the sides, worked a treat till the tape got wet.

If it's the little round WAM type I had a beauty. Loud or as quiet as I wanted. Lost it so sent for another - - absolutely hopeless, couldn't hear it behind a newspaper. Sent it back, got another, still a waste of time. I think a lot depends on how accurate they are made. Gave up and got the one with the reed in the middle - - works just fine, but now I prefer just to use the back of my hand.

Hahaha nice one Tony! With the stainless call its all on the tongue and don't be too vicious with it. It's a piece of **** once you take it steady

+1 the call is actually a piece of cake once you know how ,just a bit of trial and error to start with and you've foxes running in no problem.

Back