Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Steyr Pro Hunter stock from Joe West Riflestocks

New Steyr Pro Hunter stock from Joe West Riflestocks

Hi all

We at Joe West Riflestocks have now finished our Steyr ProHunter traditional shape stock, available in either laminate or walnut. Due to the complex nature of the stock we will be running batches of them to keep the cost down. We will have these stocks on display at the CLA and Midland game fairs where we welcome everyone to try them and give us your opinions.

Price will be £390. Stocks will come fully fitted and finished, with a 1" Decelerator pad and sling studs fitted, in your choice of walnut with tips or any of our laminate colours. The price includes a Joe West Riflestocks trigger guard. Photos below.
    What do you chaps think, have we got this right? Is this something you will buy.

Last edited by Joe West Riflestocks; 12-07-2013 at 21:35.

In am abit alarmed at the lack of response to this, have we got this stock wrong?

Looks bleedy 'ansum to me, and very nicley priced!

I think the laminated one looks superb!

Looks good to me.

​Any word on when you'll be set up to offer checkering yet?

I don't have a Steyr Manlicher but I would think that these stocks would be a major improvement on the tupperware stocks fitted to some rifles. The laminated stock looks particularly good to me.

Wheesht was asking about checkering, personally I would have thought stippling would look better on the laminated stock.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

love the work you do feller the laminated stock looks cracking to me ! if only i did't have a thumholed stock rifle

any plans to produce a thumbhole stock?

he makes a corker of a black laminated one and other colours , you need to call him or drop him a pm as to inlet thay will be at the cla i think !

update thay are at the CLA