Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Farmers" SGC and FAC revoked......

Interesting counterpoint to the Zimmerman verdict in the US

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

So in fear for his mothers life he shoots at a vehicle containing a total fekin scumbag that's been stealing from his property and is now speeding towards his mum. As a result he looses his SGC and FAC and the fekin scrote gets a hundred pound fine...

Words don't fail me but ill be in trouble if I air them on here..

Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Attempted murder? should that not have been thrown at the thief for trying to run over the mother. How can you protect yourself or family when the law gives the criminal the freedom to steal and terrorise people who have no right to defend themselves or protect their property... What deterrent do farmers have then?? Strong language seems to be all a farmer can use, after all if the poor criminal is hurt, threatened or has his human rights abused in some way the law will ensure that all is made right.

Criminals are protected by our laws, and so the public are made vulnerable.... that's tragic

I hope that his appeal succeeds but it comes as no surprise to me whatsoever that the criminal justice system has yet again proved to be biased in favour of the criminal against the victim. atb Tim

The British Justice system - brilliant!

Its no wonder were in the state were in! Down here the pikeys run round "untouchable" and there's one camp the police wont even go to!

My dads place got broken into and the police said to us - mind out they'll be back in a month or so, when they think you've got new chainsaws and tools back of the insurance. Well guess what, they did and then again after that. What as a law abiding, firearm licenced individual are you supposed to do?!?! yes thats it stay inside and wave at them as they take all you've got! Maybe we should lay on tea and biscuits incase they get a little thursty while there helping themselves? but be careful the water isnt too hot they may sue for burns and mental scaring!!!

Words are beyond me, it stinks. That's about as much as I can put down in B&W on an open forum, but you can imagine, feelings much the same as others

I see pikeys as more of an inconvenience, they have robbed my tools twice and nicked metal gates off the farm and stole a caravan. We do all we can to make it difficult for them but a determined pikey will get in anywhere.... you have to admire their ingenuity, they cut branches off a tree to get the caravan through a narrow gateway. Insurance premiums go up and the period between the theft and replacement of tools etc is a PITA but it's not so bad when the cheque comes through and you get to spend an hour on the snap-on van.
    The way I look at it is no chainsaw or plant trailer is worth the hassle that will arise from an armed confrontation, let them have it and buy a brand new one with the insurance cheque.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

I'm sorry but the first thing he should have done is either put his gun down / not got it out of the cabinet in the first place.
    If you make the decision to fire your gun in the direction of a person, especially one who's likely to then have a grudge against you in court, you need to accept that your guns and licenses are gone for good. (Better make it a good shot )

I hate pikey scum as much as the next guy but until our laws change, you need to stick to them.

Velkom to da stat Komrad.

​Please remember rule no 1 . One must not hurt the criminal or interfere with them in any way.

Crime is important being a Multi Billion industry and we would like to keep it that way and keeping the populace frightened is a easy way to control them.