Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Sling?

Best Sling?

What's the best sling currently?
    I'm after something in the 'over the shoulder' range rather than the backpack type. I'd also prefer a cammo neoprene type.
    I've been looking at the Butler Creek one which looks ok (I already have a black one) and also the Nigeloh one which is almost twice the price! Is it any better, or is there something else that I'm missing. Any recommendations appreciated.

Attachment 30304
    Here's mine Mick. It gives me the choice of slack over the shoulder or tight for range work/packing etc.
    I'm not sure where you would get one here in UK, I got mine from Germany, but I'm sure there must be a leather-smith capable of copying it.

921.95 and thay have sold one ! was it you
    i'v got one of them cost me $19 odd at wallmart ok ,good on a light rifle but my rpa bounces and it slips back on shoulder when i'v got a mod on? so no its not that good been looking for one wide soft padded one with a thumhole !
    Last edited by paul o'; 15-07-2013 at 11:56.

Niggeloh do a brown neoprene and leather which i use. Cant see anything close.

yes i forgot about them, i had one on my 25-06 that i sold good sling so back to the CLA G/F buying list add that on to it thanks . more cash needed ! sell the kids

Z aim is what I use keeps my weapon tight in the shoulder can climb around without slipping off the shoulder

see what you mean but i don't like the back pack types unless its not for I.A use, just traveling to and from then it a good way to carry

Have a look at the Quake Claw one from .
    They are pretty well non slip.

just order'd one 26 squids