Jäger Sa "the villan"

User00030

Just thought I'd put up a post thanking James (jäger Sa) for his excellent work duracoating my rifle. I've recently gotten bored of wood, olive drab, khaki, multicam thanks to work so decided to get my custom 7mm pimped I love the way red and black go together so took a risk on those colours. I love the way it's turned out the attention to detail is excellent . The missus reckons it looks like a villan from a superhero movie, granted not for the purist but the fallow will not mind

thanks james

kris
View attachment 30465

i also like his work, not my cup of tea bit to starwars for me , but shows he can do what ever you like :thumb:

Last edited:
James is jäger sa on this forum does work on firearms using duracoat and I believe cerakote as well. Excellent service

He's currently sweating his arse off over a lathe in his workshop building me a new rifle which will also be coated once proofed. I'll post some pictures once it is done.
He does some fine work at a good price.
MS

Just thought I'd put up a post thanking James (jäger Sa) for his excellent work duracoating my rifle. I've recently gotten bored of wood, olive drab, khaki, multicam thanks to work so decided to get my custom 7mm pimped I love the way red and black go together so took a risk on those colours. I love the way it's turned out the attention to detail is excellent . The missus reckons it looks like a villan from a superhero movie, granted not for the purist but the fallow will not mind

thanks james

kris
View attachment 30465

it's like spidermans dildo,,with a barrel and scope!

That's different Kris! Quite right though, why follow the herd?

​I saw a rifle that was built by PRS and the stock was finished in black but with a blue through it like your red colouring and it was also stunning. Think it can be seen on their website still...

Very different it took me by shock at first but it looks better in the flesh how's things Brian not heard from you for a while mate

Kris asked for something out of the norm and I have to say it turned out peachy, really like it, so much so I've been asked to do several similar in other colours. This job was £130 plus postage.

He's currently sweating his arse off over a lathe in his workshop building me a new rifle which will also be coated once proofed. I'll post some pictures once it is done.
He does some fine work at a good price.
MS

Correction...built! :D

The 280 AI has cometh...awaiting proof and clothing of a coating nature!

As most know I use both Duracoat and Cerakote, certified for both products, my work is less costly than some think, cheapest around in fact and good quality. So if you're needing any work done or have any enquiries please ask.

I am also doing rifle builds, chambering, barrel shortening, recrowns and threading etc, at very good rates.

Example...barrel shorten, thread and crown £75 inc postage to RFD. If any SD members want to get together and send a batch of work I can do it at a better rate.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks James I'll have another stock on route soon for a drab solid colour any work in future I'm throwing your way

Thanks James I'll have another stock on route soon for a drab solid colour any work in future I'm throwing your way

Thanks Kris, much appreciated.

On another note... I'll be using Bergara barrels again soon which are excellent barrels for the money.
Rebarrel using these I'm hoping will work out at around £450 fitted.

hi james i have a scope that has been scatched by the sportsman in dorset :evil: could this be refinished in flat coat just the tubes in scope black :?: pm me if you wish or reply on the open .

Kris asked for something out of the norm and I have to say it turned out peachy, really like it, so much so I've been asked to do several similar in other colours. This job was £130 plus postage.

Correction...built! :D

The 280 AI has cometh...awaiting proof and clothing of a coating nature!

As most know I use both Duracoat and Cerakote, certified for both products, my work is less costly than some think, cheapest around in fact and good quality. So if you're needing any work done or have any enquiries please ask.

I am also doing rifle builds, chambering, barrel shortening, recrowns and threading etc, at very good rates.

Example...barrel shorten, thread and crown £75 inc postage to RFD. If any SD members want to get together and send a batch of work I can do it at a better rate.

Thanks

hi james i have a scope that has been scatched by the sportsman in dorset :evil: could this be refinished in flat coat just the tubes in scope black :?: pm me if you wish or reply on the open .

Yes it can and it won't break the Bank...we have RBS for that! Lol

Back