Adrian Flux 4x4 insurance excellent service

Cyres

Just had to renew my Vitara insurance. Sadly Sureterm Direct has been taken over by Lancaster and the renewall quote was 25% more than by comparison sites. Attempted to get duel car with Hastings Direct, having spent 1 hr on the phone to them and speaking to numerous people hung up (well slammed the phone down in absolute frustration). Bl...dy useless. Were going to ask me to pay more than the on line quote and a measly 1% discount for 2 cars. On your bike.

Had previously got quote from AF £170 used their call back service. They returned call to the second of the arranged time, lovely lady pleasure to deal with who proceeded to match the Hastings quote of £160 and better cover so paid for it there and then, done and dusted in 15 mins.

Faultless service just now need to provide proof of NCB from Sureterm who very convienetly don't print it on the renewal quote a sly move.

Incidentally quote from NFU was £480!!!!!!!!

Must say last night so angry having spent 1 hour on phone and subsequently didn't go stalking that formal complaint letter will be winging its way to Hastings and AF may get another car to insure next year.

D

Ive been with adrian flux for 5 years know, no problems with them at all, ive never had my renewal price went up, always down on previous year,

I was with Adrian Flux and all was great until renewal and BOOM massive hike up in price.

We have 3 landies in our house all were with Adrian Flux for a number of years and yes the premium did go up each year, so this year we are with Admiral multicar..... saved a large amount to say the least and several extras are included that AF charge as addons.
AF didnt like losing the business and almost pleaded to keep it saying they would match any quote.... but why not come in with the best quote in the first place? These companies rely on our apathy but no more, I shall shop around every year from now on.

Regards WB

Adrian Flux were cheapest last year. Came to renewal and they wanted 25% more, with no accidents etc. NFU were half the quoted AF price.

With NFU now

Back