If you could change this Country

Cut the population by 30 million, return all of our manufacturing industries and ditch the EU. That's just for starters

I would stop benefits,scrap minimum wage,make unemployed work for nothing sweeping streets etc etc,reintroduce national service,bring back corporal punishment and allow police and teachers to "clip around the ear",have ZERO TOLERANCE on crime and spend the money saved from benefits and services to employ more Police and Military Boot camp style prisons...............10 years from now a far better society,I reckon.........oh and almost forgot lift the hunting ban

we could always be come the old ussr and have no say in how we live wait 20 yrs on see how it turns out :doh:

All stalkers and vermin controllers should be paid to cover their expenses,no shooting rites to be sold,

:rofl: in your dreams ! no this is you dream ! then how did i get here??? :-| ok my turn then ,we all have any kit we like FOC and the greens have to stop and look down when we pass and bend over and take it hard :finger:!!!!!
sick i know but its my dream !!!

I would stop benefits,scrap minimum wage,make unemployed work for nothing sweeping streets etc etc,reintroduce national service,bring back corporal punishment and allow police and teachers to "clip around the ear",have ZERO TOLERANCE on crime and spend the money saved from benefits and services to employ more Police and Military Boot camp style prisons...............10 years from now a far better society,I reckon.........oh and almost forgot lift the hunting ban

+ 1. Could you stand for prime minister please you'd get my vote
​ regards pete

Reintroduce the population into the food chain by releaseing wild predators ... and to spice it up we could remove all firearms ... population control through natural selection ...

I'd have crisp cold winters and hot sunny summers.

I'd ban fat middle aged blokes from cruising up and down the beaches on jet skis - if they want to play with their toys they should go a few miles offshore, and let kids learn to swim in saftey.

And all sporting rights would be held by the owners of the land, to use or lease out as they see fit, not be retained by some absentee descendent of the landed gentry who happened to own the land a few generations back, nor be sold to some jumped-up business consortium. Occupiers of rented land (eg, tenant farmers) would have first option to lease the rights along with the land.

:eek: mind you it is only a dream !! could have done with a few culling on the m1 sunday !!!

Q[Deploy snipers on the motorways to execute anyone that hogs the middle or fast lane.]

Back