Aimpoint Micro H1

bishoplad

Just bought an Aimpoint Micro H1 with what looks like standard weaver mounts. Has anyone ever fitted one to a rifle ? Do they just go on weaver bases and do they fit on the front or back mounts? Any ideas ? the idea was to fit it to a .243 to sort out running foxes.

Bishoplad

I've got an Aimpoint Micro on my slug gun. It do's not matter where you mount the sight. It will work the same if you have it on the front or back mount. Nice to see someone buying Swedish quality;).

Just bought an Aimpoint Micro H1 with what looks like standard weaver mounts. Has anyone ever fitted one to a rifle ? Do they just go on weaver bases and do they fit on the front or back mounts? Any ideas ? the idea was to fit it to a .243 to sort out running foxes.

Bishoplad

Bishoplad,

I find that it's easier to use if you mount it forward as you naturally keep both eyes open. If mounted back then I find I'm tempted to scope.

Stan

i used aimpoint's all the time back in the pistol days, i'v still got a pdp3 30mm, i'v used it on pig 12g and on my .22 for for knocking pigeons down in wooden barns on a old mod site ,if you belive in the dot you will hit whatever you point at , as smullery says mount as far away as you can and look though to the target the dot will be there!! just like pointing a finger with both eyes open then closeing one it will be on target . i'v shoot pigeons out of the sky with mine fitted to my .22 ,and before i get a slap the north sea was my backstop ! good scopes mines nr 30yrs old

Last edited:
Back