Land Rover Storage Drawer

Naseby

I rather fancy one of these, anyone had any practical experience of them please?

imgres.jpg

It means giving up the rear seats in my Landie, which I only use once in a blue moon.
It fits flush into the rear cabin space and is the same height as the wheel arch sections to the side so creates useful space within the drawer and more space above for deer crates and the like

I've used them - but not in a Landy - in a Hilux. Same drawers though. You get two in a Hilux and very deep (lengthways).

7166708727_d8b121380f_h.jpg
I doubt you'd get a carcase box in one.

(Picture is in Khaudum GR in eastern Namibia)

Naseby, I have a Defender 90 hrd top and have acquired an absolutely perfect fit, two layer. drawer system gun and accessories storage system fromTrans K9 in Castle Douglas, Kirkcudbright. Really well made, good fit and excellent quality. Well worth a chat with them, Iain

Naseby, I have a Defender 90 hrd top and have acquired an absolutely perfect fit, two layer. drawer system gun and accessories storage system fromTrans K9 in Castle Douglas, Kirkcudbright. Really well made, good fit and excellent quality. Well worth a chat with them, Iain

See my link above. I'm glad to hear your experience proves they're as good as they look, though!

I have used them or similar items in my Land Rovers for many years. When fitting them I use oversized spreaders to avoid the bolts being pulled through the floor in a crash. The safety aspect is my main reason for fitting them, as I carry many items in the back that I would not want hitting my head should I crash.
They also provide a level floor area the full width of a defender that the dogs love.
Well worth the money, mine show hardly any signs of wear.

Thanks to all who responded. Just had a chat with Sharon at Trans K9 and I have ordered the TL4.
i ordered the foam insert for a single shotgun, but as the drawers are removable it will suit either Deerstalking or Game shooting days. I also like the idea of a larger level floor area in the Defender for my dogs, I assume I will need to use some MDF and some more matting to get a flush fit?
Thanks to SD and the people who kindly posted, I'm sure I will end up with something far more suitable than my first idea, so thanks again

Back