fieldsportchannel.tv

cornishman

Now it is up and running what does everybody think? See a certain Mr Carr has already put in a couple of appearances. Resolution of picture a bit fuzzy but looked to me that the first stag they shot this week was lying down? Not best practise?

Some items have been quite interesting but seems to have a lot of advertorial content.

Thoughts please.

I don't think it is too bad. Picture quality is a bit crap.

Reference the first red stag, judging by the reaction (or lack of - it just rolled over) to the shot, I would guess it was necked.

I think we are all too quick to criticise, it is no small enterprise to get something like this up and running. They are going to have to run adverts if they are to make any money at this.

It definately a step in the right direction. At least I can watch something I enjoy whilst the missus has her crap on the TV !!!

SPOT ON I RECON, NEVER BEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS SINCE JACKS GAME, HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN WAITING ??????

NELL

On the computer I get 5 seconds of talking followed by 45 seconds of loading ???

Is there any way to get it to run right through ??

Its a pain in the RRRs this way ???

Very good progamme-you can't watch this stuff anywhere else-the SKY country channel is lame.
Best of luck to them-it must take a hell of an effort to get it going.

Back