Please find details of my well maintained and much respected Hilux Surf:
A 1995 M reg, Green over silver
3.0 turbo diesel Automatic SSR-X
131609 km = about 81778 miles
BFG All Terrains all round (including spare)
Currently SORN due to deployment to AFG
If you are reading this you are aware of how robust these are, and how comfortable! Over the past 3 years the following work has been done in preparation for a trip which never happened:
• Rebuild power steering pump with new seal kit
• Rebuild steering box with new seal kit
• Replace all cv boots
• Fit AVM free wheeling hubs
• Clean inspect and regrease all wheel bearings
• Clear Repeater indicators fitted
• Heavy Duty Rear Springs fitted March 2012
I’ve changed the filters every 6 months and in April 13 I replaced engine oil/filter, gearbox oil, front and rear diff oils, fuel filter, air filter
• Power steering oil, brake fluid were done May 2012.
• Belts changed May 2012
• Alternator reconditioned Oct ’12.
• Jan ’13 Rear work light fitted
• I've greased the propshaft every 6 months also.
• Tow bar fitted but I've never got around to hooking up the electrics so its never been used for towing.
The truck has only done 90 miles since this last service.
With the truck I have a substantial box of spares that have never been needed (you’ve got to love Toyotas!), including: Alternator, viscous fans, mud guards, 2/3 rear chrome bumper (current one is suffering from rust as they all do, I have only changed the rear left corner so far.)
Internal: Touch screen dvd player that has cd and scope for ipod input. Also has original hilux mats. Heating and a/c.
The previous UK owner had the head replaced as a precaution (not generally an issue on the 3ltr) and I have all the receipts for the work carried out.
I waxoyled the major parts of the under body in May 13.
A super reliable 4x4 that has never let me down and is both comfortable and spacious in the boot. Unfortunately a change of circumstances has pushed me towards moving it on.
I’m looking for £3150 including all the spares as I’m not keen to split ideally or though may be open to offers.
Thanks for looking,
Located: Poole, Dorset. Available from 28 Aug once I get back and take my few remaining bits of kit out of it. I've only got one photo with me out here (which I'm struggling to upload) but can send more when I get back.