Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to winners and thanks to donators

Congratulations to winners and thanks to donators

Sorry for hogging the site a bit with my brothers Three Peaks Challenge for the British Heart Foundation..

Many thanks to all the SD members who generously offered Stalking, Wildfowling and Sticks and those that added to threads with further offers, Double Four and Limulus.

So with Sandra having picked the numbers here are the winners...

Malcs offer of stalking goes to Pierred - Well done Pierre and thanks for the donation im sure you will be in for a great time with Malc.. Sorry the phone kept cutting out bud..

Rick O Shay's offer goes to 22-250 - Talk about Jammy you've got some shooting in front of you as you also had the winning bid for Jono 4's Wildfowling offer.. Thanks to Jon and Jono for the offers and hope you have a great time with them Shaun.

My offer of stalking was won by Seibassman, so congratulations Mathew youll have a pm shortly with a phone number to get in touch.

Jonny 1211 has the winning bid for JayB's generous offer up in Scotland. Many thanks JayB and Jonny for such a great amount raised .

Lastly I have been in touch with Gimlet, Mark who infact made the highest single donation on the Just Giving page and should have had the choice of the above stalks but due to a busy work load and bodies all over a house im putting on the market the original offer clearly slipped my mind.... However Mark and I have spoken and I look forward to meeting him for a Poole Sika and hopefully a spot of Deep Sea Fishing. Thankyou Mark for being a gent... Also a big thankyou to Marcel who was very close behind Marks donation and deserved a mention.

Many thanks from myself and all the family

Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

well done to all you winners . what great way to make a difference to other people . good luck on the the three peaks.

Well done to everyone who contributed to Terry`s cause.
    It truely is The Stalking Directory at its best.
    Terry .. I hope the young one is ok, i know first hand what it`s like to have someone so close and so young suffer from an illness.
    Good luck with The Three Peaks.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Congratulations to the lucky buggers that won
    And hats off to those that stepped up to offer the prizes.
    ​I hope things go well for the little'un and that this is the start of some good news to come

Terry, well done to you mate for putting this together. SD members must have raised 10,000's for deserving causes over the past few years.
    Last edited by Moonraker68; 01-08-2013 at 20:55.

Cheers guys... Little Amelia popped in with my brother this afty..

As Rupert says it must run into 10's of thousands whats been raised here on SD over the years..

Well done Terry, we are all behind you and your family and hope and pray that the young one improves and recovers well.

As for the members of this site, THANK YOU gentlemen as someone has already said The Stalking Directory at its best. The site has supported many good causes since we (Jayb, csl and myself) purchased the site some 5 to 6 years back, and its thanks to the members of this site, because you make it what it is, a successful, supportive and friendly site.

Thank you one and all. Pierred if you could PM with your phone number we will get a date nailed down in the diary.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Hi Terry

I was stunned to read my name as one of the winners in the draw, this is the first time in my life I have won anything so it was a total suprise. I am glad that so much has been raised for the BHF to say thank you for all the help Amelia has had so far and will need in the future, and wish the challenge team all the best in the rest of thier training and the event itself.

Kind regards

OMG, Specsavers it is tomorrow, cheers Jon

Just to clarify 20-250 had the winning bid for the Wildfowling with Jono and 22-250 Shaun has the Stalking with Rick O Shay after making a donation and being drawn.. Jon and Shaun have contacted each other...

Bloody mobile fone was all I had to hand as house does not have wifi and clearly I need a much much bigger screen..

Hope that is everyone happy and I need a break

Well definatly a surprise especially after reading post #1 really looking forward to meeting Jon and stalking with him. Congrats to the other winners but I think that most of us myself included donated because of a good cause and I would like to think we would have put our hands in our pockets regardless. Thanks for sorting out the confusion Terry ATB to yourself and family Shaun