Tamar

Tamar

Named after my dog!

Recreational stalking in Devon and occasionally Scotland, for Roe, Red and Fallow. Generally enjoy being outdoors and seeing nature at times and in places undisturbed by many others:)

Welcome to the site, but which side of the Tamar is the dog from?
The Devon side I hope:stir:
Cheers
Richard

She's from round South Molton, now living a bit further south between Okehampton and Crediton. Yes - she is named after the river, rather than as my mother-in-law initially thought, named after the woman who was raped by her brother in the bible:doh:

I'm originally from up-country so keeping out of the local regional dispute over state boundaries! However, I do like the cream on top of the jam in a cream tea........

She's from round South Molton, now living a bit further south between Okehampton and Crediton. Yes - she is named after the river, rather than as my mother-in-law initially thought, named after the woman who was raped by her brother in the bible:doh:

I'm originally from up-country so keeping out of the local regional dispute over state boundaries! However, I do like the cream on top of the jam in a cream tea........

Thats Cornwall 1-0 Devon!!!.........welcome to SD Tamar!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Back