Recent heart attack

Yeah right in possibly 80% of the country but PaulT is in GWENT and common spence is a bit thin on the ground in that force.

Gwent was one of the forces involved when my friend died suddenly all those years ago, so they can get it right sometimes. I suppose it depends on who is dealing with it at the time. If it is one of the guys on the ground who has a little bit of experience behind him and good common sense you will be O.K., but if it is a "strategic" or policy decision to be made by someone in a high supervisory position you will be done for.:lol:

Paul O one of our club members was involved in a serious RTC when driving to the range some time ago. One of the armed response vehicles attended as this is also a traffic car. Just like in your case they took his firearms into safe keeping and a friendly RFD arranged to collect them a few days later while the club member was still in hospital. No fuss and no bother, things like this happen quite often.

+1 m8 it defiantly depends who you get to deal with it!
Gwent was one of the forces involved when my friend died suddenly all those years ago, so they can get it right sometimes. I suppose it depends on who is dealing with it at the time. If it is one of the guys on the ground who has a little bit of experience behind him and good common sense you will be O.K., but if it is a "strategic" or policy decision to be made by someone in a high supervisory position you will be done for.:lol:

Paul O one of our club members was involved in a serious RTC when driving to the range some time ago. One of the armed response vehicles attended as this is also a traffic car. Just like in your case they took his firearms into safe keeping and a friendly RFD arranged to collect them a few days later while the club member was still in hospital. No fuss and no bother, things like this happen quite often.

Back