My first Centerfire, any used 243 recommendations?

the old BSA's are worth a look - I've got one in .243 as one of my foxing rifles, with a cheapish scope too. Does the job a treat. I have shot a lot of deer with it too, though I no longer use .243 on deer.

James

That Krico is beautiful! VERY sad to have missed that. Can you pop a can on a full length stock though?

tikka t3 end off 65g vmax for fox 80gnoslers for roe 100g for reds every thing covered by one gun if you can get a t3 super varmint snap it up now nearly 6000rounds and still going strong on the original barrel

Well, after all your great advice, I'm Still looking for the right setup should anyone near(ish) Bristol wish to part with one!
Looking to buy a Tikka M595 or similar, with scope, sling, slip, and mod.

Thanks!

​I have, but not in polite conversation...

Tis obvious that you mind is already made up so why ask for advice.

As for the quoted comment your also obviously into perversions.

I use both Muffs, Peltor slim ear muffs, and foam expanding ear plugs as also used in industrial situations where excessive noise can be a problem, used to carry a spare set of the foam plugs in their protective plastic tube for just unexpected noisy situations that might arise. Sadly the plastic tube finally gave up and broke so a new set will have to be sought. The ones in the card boxes don't seem to keep as well in the pocket and get squashed or dirty easily before they are even used. The foan ones can also be washed to remove any ear wax they may pick up.

I made my mind up thanks to the advice in this thread and a little further reading?!

Well I'm not sure about your perversions assumption... perhaps I'm just a little more lighthearted than yourself?

Tis obvious that you mind is already made up so why ask for advice.

As for the quoted comment your also obviously into perversions.

I use both Muffs, Peltor slim ear muffs, and foam expanding ear plugs as also used in industrial situations where excessive noise can be a problem, used to carry a spare set of the foam plugs in their protective plastic tube for just unexpected noisy situations that might arise. Sadly the plastic tube finally gave up and broke so a new set will have to be sought. The ones in the card boxes don't seem to keep as well in the pocket and get squashed or dirty easily before they are even used. The foan ones can also be washed to remove any ear wax they may pick up.

Back