Thread: Harkila pro Hunter Jacket Euro 52

Harkila pro Hunter Jacket Euro 52

This is the best hunting gear you on the market in my experience. The quality is excellent and it looks superb

Major weight loss means this jacket is now too big for me, before I had chance to even use it, its brand new with all tags etc
    I was 17.5 stone and 6'4" tall and this fit me very well when purchased

These jackets are very generous in the fitting as they are supposed to go over winter layers, the Euro sizing is a bit confusing and doesn't correlate with what the Harkila web site says it is Euro 52 is suppose dto be UK 42" chest

I measured arm pit to arm pit and its approx. 24.5 inch wide making it up to 49" chest which means it will comfortably fit 46"-49" chest range

Can deliver around Leicestershire for free or meet up for small fee, or will post by insured courier for free

Sales blurb:-

As the name suggests, the clothing in this series is the best you can get. Neither more or less. Each item in the Pro Hunter series is the result of the vast knowledge Harkila has about hunting and uncompromising standards for quality. No expense has been spared, and the result is a complete collection that covers all needs of the demanding hunter. In the functionality the Pro Hunter series is unique and for the reason Harkila offers a 5 year warranty!!
    It is without reason the original Pro Hunter jacket has quickly become a classic. The jacket is fitted with everything the most demanding hunter needs. The jacket is equipped with Gore-Tex® "Performance Shell" membrane and the soft, comfortable woodland Liner. These details and the below information is just a glimpse of the many details that make Pro Hunter so unique - that is why this suit deserves to be a major consideration.
    FEATURES:-Radio pocket with antenna holderGoretex, fully breathable5 year warrantySignal bands in sleeveLarge spacious cartridge pocketExtra pockets with cartridge holders for rifle ammunitionWaist and hem draw cordsAdjustable cuff in the sleevesDetachable and adjustable hoodFleeced lined pocketsReversible PU coated game pocketVarious inner pockets
    Jacket cost £399 when new

looking for £310 ovno (or swap for a Euro 48 in as new condition)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.JPG   002.JPG   011.JPG   harkila-pro-hunter-jacket-800x600.jpg  

priced drop to £300 delivered