Jelen Training - Some specific questions

Naseby

Is the Park Cull and Gralloching course still offered?
Would Jelen please confirm available 2013 dates and costs please?

Is the DSC2 initiative still running?
If so would Jelen please confirm 2013 and 2014 dates and cost please?

The website is a little out of date or I would have gone there.

If anyone has any specific observations having experienced either of these two courses I'd be very interested to hear them.

Naseby

​Sorry to all, for the previous somewhat rambling off topic thread (mostly my fault)

Just phone them, if you don't like phoning then e-mail them and you will get a reply, I'd bet everything is still running

I did the park cull one, a couple of stalks and DSC1 with them and they were all beneficial

Just phone them, if you don't like phoning then e-mail them and you will get a reply, I'd bet everything is still running

I did the park cull one, a couple of stalks and DSC1 with them and they were all beneficial

Al4x1 thanks for response and I have written an email to them too

​thanks

I do get the impession are very efficient all round....I may well be looking at the advanced deer management next year myself...Good for them

mike has a top set up at jelen,always very quick to reply, if you go on there home page theres a call back facility where you can request info, the advanced deer management course looks a good package for the next qualification i want to get under my belt, just wish there was a future course planned up my neck of the woods, hint hint mike, regards to all at jelen, :tiphat:

Back