Wanted: Helping a German Forestry Student

Wildboar1973

Hi All!
Right now I have a young forestry student running for me and helping out in my forestry business...
She is looking for any kind of job / internship, dealing with forestry, hunting, game and game management.

I can honestly highly recommend her, I never had a person working for me, being more relyable, efficient, keen to learn new things and willing to work harder!

Here is her short application, maybe one of you has something to offer or further ideas?
Let me know, or contact her directly through the emailadress listed below!

Thanks, I really appreciate your support, let me know, if I can help you out....
Atb

Michael

Application:

My Name is Denise Brauer from Germany.
I'm 24 year old and studying forest science at the University of Göttingen.
I'm looking for Position as a volunteer in the forestry sector or anything dealing with game management.
I enjoy the time outdoor and specially in the nature.
I have a lot of practical experience through diverse internship in Germany and abroad.
I work well in teams or alone and have the ability to learn very fast.
I hope I find a great vacation job during the Semester breaks in time from 23.9 - 8.11.2012.

contact via E-Mail: denise_brauer@gmx.de

Hi, you could try the national trust there always looking for volunteers on estates, all the best graeme

Hi Denise, I would recommend you get in touch with the forestry commission, Woodland Trust, Natural England, Defra, Nature Trust, RSPB. BASC or even the British deer Society may be able to point you in the right direction Also take a look at the Rural Recruits and the C.J.S ( countryside job service) In particular the CJS, its really good.

Good luck
Joel

Hi All!
Right now I have a young forestry student running for me and helping out in my forestry business...
She is looking for any kind of job / internship, dealing with forestry, hunting, game and game management.

I can honestly highly recommend her, I never had a person working for me, being more relyable, efficient, keen to learn new things and willing to work harder!

Here is her short application, maybe one of you has something to offer or further ideas?
Let me know, or contact her directly through the emailadress listed below!

Thanks, I really appreciate your support, let me know, if I can help you out....
Atb

Michael

Application:

My Name is Denise Brauer from Germany.
I'm 24 year old and studying forest science at the University of Göttingen.
I'm looking for Position as a volunteer in the forestry sector or anything dealing with game management.
I enjoy the time outdoor and specially in the nature.
I have a lot of practical experience through diverse internship in Germany and abroad.
I work well in teams or alone and have the ability to learn very fast.
I hope I find a great vacation job during the Semester breaks in time from 23.9 - 8.11.2012.

contact via E-Mail: denise_brauer@gmx.de

​She needs to update her availability dates.....she's a year adrift!!

Thanks All!
Denise got some great support and advices through the members from here. She also received a few very helpful ideas by pm. Perfect! Thats the way a sportsmen community should work out! Thanks again:thumb:

Unfortunately some personal / family things happened, so she wont be able to do anything like an internship this fall... But there is always a next season!

It would be my pleasure to help out anybody needing any kind of help or support here in Germany, just let me know!

Atb

​Michael

Back