What scope to use with PVS 14

defender-kris

I have a 222 looking to do a bit of foxing with it I also have a PVS 14 which I am looking to mount on the rear of the scope.
What sort of scope would you recommend it must be 30mm as that is what size mounts I have. I am not looking to spend the world on one
any recommendations would be appreciated

A lot of people maintain the Bushnell Elite 6500 is a good option. Oly on here has one for sale at the moment. Remember you'll need parallax adjustment to get the best out of your PVS. What bracket are you considering using to mount?

Not sure yet there is one on here for 50 pounds which I was looking at any tips

Haven't seen the mount on here. Two basic choices: the Cobra DSA - not cheap at around £85 - but does the job well and simply, without any modification I believe; or the Pulsar Challenger DSA, cheaper at around £40, but needs a little modification at accept the battery housing.

I have a 222 looking to do a bit of foxing with it I also have a PVS 14 which I am looking to mount on the rear of the scope.
What sort of scope would you recommend it must be 30mm as that is what size mounts I have. I am not looking to spend the world on one
any recommendations would be appreciated
hi bud ags 8x32x56will alow you to use your pvs14with no problems as ex employe of a big n/v companey i tested at the time hundreds of scopes with n/v the more you spend on your day scope the more coatings that are on the glass these cut down ir light getting to your night vision with a lazer iluminator i have used the 8x32x56 at 32mag at 250yards at 8max on the right night no lazer 400yards as long as your not looking to dial in on targets the ags is one of the best for night vision ad on regards robert ex soviet bazare n/v

Back