What else can you see from a high seat???

Richard Parsons

Following a weird experience this afternoon when a dog walker decided to take a s**t twenty paces from my highseat,( completely oblivious to my prescence HA HA! ) does anyone else have any stories of odd encounters, courting couples, misbehaviour or the like by good old Joe Public?
I'm now not having sausages for my tea tonight!!!

years ago
all my highseats were hid from the unsuspecting eye
till one day a on a warm summers night i sat and watched 2 carpet munchers around 70 yards from me
always wondered what would of happened if they knew i was watching
needless to say since then all my seats are visible
as i feel i may of missed out on an invite :evil:

stone said:
years ago
all my highseats were hid from the unsuspecting eye
till one day a on a warm summers night i sat and watched 2 carpet munchers around 70 yards from me
always wondered what would of happened if they knew i was watching
needless to say since then all my seats are visible
as i feel i may of missed out on an invite :evil:

Trust you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of my seats is along a wildlife belt, i see all sorts as when it gets to this time fo year in parts i can see for 600+ yards.

Last summer l heard two people at it along the belt, they then got over the fence and walked towards me -spotting me less than 50yards from the 'spot' two very large round people were very red faced - she waved -

Last month while stalking on a mates peice of land watched a very athletic young lady run up one of the rides in the wood towards me - she spotted me 30 yards off - ear phones out and we spoke - she saw my rifle and decided to leave by the way she came - i rang my mate and he told me to take a pic of her arse - still on my phone - she was very pretty too - even though she was sweated up!

T

Back