shopping scam

bobt

Guys,

Please be aware of this scam.....................................

Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping.

Simply going out to get some bits and bobs has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!
Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot.

They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on December 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,
17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Please pass this message on to all the men you know to warn them about this scam.

Regards

I would really like to avoid these girls so could you let me know which shopping centre I need to avoid and the best times to avoid it :p

Me too! How terrible for you! I think this crime is known as 'Beavering'! Its a bit like dogging but you have to pay for it! :lol:

Do they clean all the windows of your car before getting in :confused: and I would prefer soapy water rather than windolene, this creates a better affect as they wash the windows, especially if a circular motion is attained.

Mind you I am not offering them anything if there are any nipple streaks on the glass :lol:

Back