Reluctantly for sale my Sako 75 varmint in 7mm-08 blued steel walnut stock. Fully free floated unthreaded hammer forged heavy barrel. I have owned this rifle from new bought in either 2005 or 2006. Scope I have also owned from new, fixed 10x40 side focus duplex reticle with external 1/4 MOA dialling turrets, 30mm tube these are very robust scopes. They make a perfect pair and have never let me down. Warne Maxima permanently attached Sako dovetail dedicated rings. Harris 9-13 Swivel bipod. 7mm bore snake and Lee die set. Assorted bullets 140gn NBT's, Sierra Gamekings and Prohunters .120 gn Prohunters, Speer 110 gn TNT's 150 gn Gamekings and 162 gn A-Max. At least 150 cases Federal and Winchester in MTM boxes and an unopened tub of Varget. Shot count circa 500-550. Load data provided.
My camera will not talk to my now very old and clapped out computer so cannot post pics but in excellent condition, the barrel has a slightly marked section where it rests in the foam just catches the light differently not corroded in any way just a bit polished. Face to face only, but I am prepared to travel within Devon and Cornwall to meet up. Please I must insist based on past experience that potential buyer already has relevant slot on ticket, hold an RFD, or is prepared to have rifle deposited with their nominated RFD, to avoid any misunderstandings and unexpected delays.

I won't entertain splitting and would like 1450 for the complete package.